The purpose behind building Incognito for Slack is to create an anonymous feedback space where your team is already working. This will encourage open and honest feedback from team members that help to quickly spotlight common issues. By using our tool you can enable the voices of passive employees and level the playing field for all team members.
1. /incognito: Your team can use this command to give anonymous feedback into a private channel.
2. /incognito-poll: Admin can create an anonymous poll for your #general channel.
3. /incognito-stats: It shows the number of users, submissions and feedback rankings. These statistics can only be accessed by admins.
4. /incognito-export: This feature allows admin to receive all feedback data in a file via Slack without any real names.
5. /incognito-champion: This feature allows admin to send a thank you or reward to an anonymous user who provided the most helpful feedback.